Sunday 11 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: detoxing for chlorine-cilantro

I just had my son start using the clear skin cleanser and after cleansing apply fractionated coconut oil to his face then apply the clear skin oil. His face is almost cleared up. The coconut oil helps to kill bacteria and has healing properties too. He was sceptical but after 2 weeks he is now seeing a big improvement!




On Monday, November 5, 2012 12:28:04 PM UTC-7, rebecca5jems wrote:
> This is very ineresting to me.  My daughter is a competitive swimmer and is in the pool 6 days a week.  I have come very close to having her quit many times because I know the pool water is very bad for her.  She has battled acne for probably 5 years now which I am convinced is directly related to the pool.  Her face will get noticeably better when she spends a couple of days out of the water.  She drinks lemon oil in her water and puts geranium on her feet, which also seems to help.  What else should I have her doing to clear her system? 
>
>  
>
>
> On Sunday, November 4, 2012 4:40:30 PM UTC-9, Kris wrote:
> I posted the same subject 2 years ago about swimming 3x week and
> concern about chlorine.  At a recent presentation , I was
> demonstrating the On Guard sanitizer-disinfectant spray --recipe from
> Laura Jacobs Monday sheets.  As I sprayed my arm, I began to smell
> chlorine--I had been swimming the day before, but had showered at
> least 2x since.  It was obvious the On Guard (diluted) was pulling
> toxins from my body. It was a great demo, but I obviously need to
> detox more.  Since cilantro is now available, I am wondering about a
> protocol with this oil since it is for heavy metals.  Any
> suggestions??----  I am doing cilantro/Epson salt baths about 3x
> week ,Zendocrine oil over liver and caps,LLV and alternating with GX
> and PB.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment