Friday 9 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] LLV Supplements Testimonial.

I thought I'd just mention how the LLV supplements have helped me over
time. Now I'm not one who notices improvements right away, so all the
benefits I received were noticed sometime later.

All my life I've had issues with waking up during the night and
staying awake for 2-3 hrs. I'd have to get up and do something, then
go back to bed when my eyes were super heavy, as I'd know I'd fall
asleep then. I started taking the supplements and sometime later I
noticed when I woke up, I'd fall right back to sleep. That NEVER
happened before. The only thing I did different was use the LLV
supplements. So for anyone having sleep issues, I'd suggest taking
these supplements. You may not notice improvements for a while and
then realize someday, that they are working.

Another benefit from taking the LLV supplements is my arthritis pain
is for the most part GONE! No matter what I took for it before, never
helped. It was a while later when I noticed I was hurting. I was upset
that the supplements were NOT working for it, when I thought back and
realized I hadn't been in pain for a while. What I was going through
was a BAD DAY. I used to have bad days in the past, when the pain was
worse. I had NOT had pain for quite a while and so this day was one of
those bad days and because of the LLV supplements that pain wasn't too
bad. For that pain I just used Deep Blue and in a few seconds that
pain went away and I was good until I had another bad day. Thank
goodness I don't have too many of those days now =0) I've other
friends notice their pain has dramatically decreased too.

I know I've noticed other benefits, but I can't remember what they are
at this moment. Anyway, I am very grateful for these supplements and I
recommend others to use them too. Who knows what extra benefits you
will find in your own health =0)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment