Sunday 11 November 2012

[Everything doTERRA] doTERRA in 15 Minutes a Day

Hi everyone  -

What are the activities that you can accomplish in fifteen minutes that help you build your business?  I have been cleaning parts of my home in fifteen minutes per day by following the blogposts on Money Saving Mom.  This week I cleaned under my beds, cleaned the fridge and freezer, emptied my diaper bag and organized my purse, plus many other accomplishments.   

I would love to create a doTERRA mini task list to challenge my team members to just take on mini tasks that would help their doTERRA experience.  I think doTERRA can be simplified - sometimes it seems overwhelming to prep for a class or watch even an hour long webinar.  However, I think most people can find 15 minutes to do something doTERRA related.    Will you please suggest activities that you can do to improve your business in fifteen minutes?  Thanks for your input! 

Here are my ideas:

1. Make samples.
2. Send samples to someone.
3. Put samples in your car.
4. Put samples in your purse.
5. Print price lists.
6. Print Enrollment kit options.
7. Send a welcome email to people on your team.
8. Take on foil and read about it in the Modern Essentials Book.
9. Listen to a Share doTERRA Power Call podcast.

Ashlee Miller
http://oilplatformstations.blogspot.com/


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment