Tuesday 31 December 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re:

Thank you so much, I would love to have this and it will be shared.  jhoselton60@gmail.com


On Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:26:37 AM UTC-6, Debbie wrote:

Hi Everyone!

 

I must say it's a lot of fun getting to know you all through this fun blog! I look forward to someday putting faces to all your names!  Thank you all for your fun chat, helpful suggestions, and touching testimonials!

 

 Many of you have seen Pat's incredible file box she began putting together when the blog was started.  It's a remedy box for those of you who don't know about it.  She began copying your emails from this blog and categorizing and filing.  She has the box wherever she goes.  I decided I wanted to do the same.  So for the past few months I have been putting my own together from the blog.  It's been a work in progress as I just grab a few minutes here and there and work on it.  It takes TIME!  But what I have done and will continue to do, I am happy to share with anyone who wants to send me their email address. 

 

Just know that each time I sit down to work on this, I see how I can improve so it's far from professional quality.  I started without editing then started adding names, now I think I will also add an email address.  Then if in the future someone wants to talk to that person about their testimonial, they have quick access. 

 

What I have done is formatted width wise for 5X7 cards. If it's lengthy info, you have to decide where to cut for your card.  For me, I simply print on my white paper, cut and paste on a 5X7 card and put in an alphabetized photo album box. It's formatted to print starting at the top left corner of the paper.  (YES, I just copied Pat, the wonderful woman who came up with this great idea!!!!)  I still need to go back and get everything from the beginning and will do that as time permits, but have kept up with the blog for at least three months now.

 

Don't anyone stress out about your chit chat!!!!  I edit it out.  Don't be offended if I fix a spelling mistake here and there.  We all know you can really spell, but who has time to worry about the dumb computer that can't read your mind!!!! J And my whacko computer for whatever reason, sometimes sends your emails to the JUNK box (it ignores what I request that it send to the junk box – GO FIGURE).  Anyway, if I miss something important, I plead the 5th!  I try to remember to check the junk box but sometimes I forget.

 

I file everything on my computer in a "remedies" doTerra folder so if you just want the quick access info for future needs without printing hard copy, you can do that too.  I'm happy to share if it can help someone in any way.

 

Again thanks again for all the great info you all provide! Have a wonderful day!  (I'm on the road presently, so give me about a week to start sending info if you have an interest.)  BTW, feel free to forward on anyone you want.

 

Love and prayers,

 

Deb Huckstep

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment