Sunday 29 December 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Nasty cold with cough and cannot sleep

We are working through something very similar at our house, and I thought I was getting ahead of it! Used all the usual protocols.

The aches all over, plus the painful coughing and sore coughing muscles are terrible!!

Eventually, I started using Deep Blue Rub generously on my chest, back, knees and feet. That helped me get some rest.

Also, I don't break it out too often, but I did use Ibuprofen and that made a difference for me.

I am partially recovered and caring for my sick family. Grateful for the oils, tools that help soothe and heal.

Oh, and when I'm dealing with pain and need rest, my best "big gun" is Sandalwood to help fall asleep. might be soothing to apply to your chest if you have it. It's also in Immortelle, Whisper, and InTune...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Naomi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment