Tuesday 31 December 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Asthma help

I need help with allergy-induced asthma! The air quality has not been good in Boise lately and I'm really struggling.

I have Breathe and Peppermint, and I've been able to manage just fine with it for almost two years. I just had a major attack at the grocery store, and thank God I brought my oils with me! It literally may have saved my life! I was panicking for a minute there, thinking that I wasn't going to get on top of it! After Breathe on the chest, in the palms, and three Peppermint beadlets on my tongue...I managed to get my breathing under control.

I'm going to up my doses of LLP, and add some nettle tea daily (great antihistamine). I didn't go out in the air yesterday because I had a pretty bad attack the morning before after being outside.

Any other suggestions?

Thank, Riki



Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
www.facebook.com/reikiriki
 
Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils eBook
link to buy the book now

NEW!!  Spice Up Your Love Life Essential Oil Collection!
link to Radiant Store

No comments:

Post a Comment