Tuesday 31 December 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Neck, shoulder, and knee pain


On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:21:36 AM UTC-7, Suzanne Alotta wrote:
I am very new to essential oils and need some help. I have a herniated disc in my C3-4 which is always sore with occasional bouts of pain. My shoulders are also sore with tightness when I try to tuck in my shirt or raising my arms, also with occasional bouts of pain. One doctor says they are related and another says no. I want to avoid more cortisone shots so would like to try oils. I also have an arthritic knee. I would like advice on which oils to try. I could maybe do 4-5 if needed. Part of the problem is I really need detailed information on how to apply them, where to apply them, and how often. I have read about putting oils on the bottom of your feet, but is that all you do or do you also rub the oils in? See, I am a complete newbie!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment