Sunday 29 December 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Nasty cold with cough and cannot sleep

Thanks Pat for the suggestion of using Balance, I will add it to my cold procedure.

As has been mentioned, I have learned that I need to start the oils immediately at the first signs of illness. I recently "dodged the bullet" by immediately starting these in a capsule:
3 drops Thyme
3 drops Rosemary
3 drops On Guard
2 drops Frank.
2 drops Myrrh
I use it every 20 mins. for the first hour, then every hour, then every two hours, then a couple times a day. Trust your feelings on the frequency.

I also like Melissa or Thyme on the tip of my tongue and then placed on the roof of my mouth. They are HOT, but it really helps. Somewhere, I read that Thyme can be used this way every 5-10 mins. when starting. 

I also love Eucalyptus and Peppermint, or just Breathe, in one of the white inhalers from AromaTools. This seems to decrease the swelling in the nose and stop a runny nose.

There are so many oil combinations, I really love having my home pharmacy that can fight viruses and also heal the body instead of the bad side effects.  Ashley, I hope that you get feeling better soon.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment