Wednesday 29 February 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: 6 month old with terrible gas

I can't help it Victoria, the image of you doing this to your husband
and the result made me laugh till I cried.
gin
On 2/29/2012 11:33 AM, Victoria Rios-Furlow wrote:
>
> Hey there. I am a Nationally Certified Therapeutic Massage and
> Bodywork Therapist. I took an infant massage class in Germany. Here
> is what I learnt for constipation and painful gas in infants, children
> and adults: lie your baby on her back. Put her left foot in your
> right hand and her right foot in your left hand. Gently, yet firmly,
> massage a clockwise circle on top of her right foot. Use fco with
> fennel. Massage a circle approximately ten times. Then cup her
> ankle, squeeze gently and release. Cup her lower calf, squeeze gently
> and release. And then cup her upper calf, squeeze gently and
> release. Switch to her left left foot and repeat what you did on the
> right foot.
>
> She will pass gas and/or have a bowel movement within twenty minutes.
> If not, massage again.
> This has worked wonders for my three children and my husband.
> Good Luck!
> ~ Victoria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment