Monday 27 February 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: candida and auto-immune

Hi Heidi. While I think it is wonderful that you want to share doTERRA
info with your loved ones, I have to agree with the other ladies
who've commented. I cringe whenever someone tells me that they have
the cure for my MS, or my daughter's Lupus. I love that you want to
help the people you care about who have auto-immune disorders. DoTERRA
oils and supplements definitely do help with the symptoms. However our
diseases are not caused by candida. I feel very uncomfortable whenever
I see this brought up on this board. Its a piece of perhaps a
misunderstanding that gets shared. I would agree that inflammation is
an issue with both Lupus and MS. I've had MS for over 26 years, and my
daughter was diagnosed with Lupus four years ago.

My hope would be that you would share with those you love, that
doTERRA oils and supplements can possibly improve their quality of
life. Frankincense and Peppermint sure have made an amazing difference
for me! Our bodies are all different and even those of us who have the
same diagnosis, many times do not have the same issues or symptoms. So
the same oils or supplements may not work exactly in the same way for
each of us. But it is so worth it to explore what might help. I
applaud you for wanting to help those people in your life with auto-
immune disorders! Please do understand that. I suggest that you
present this information to them by saying that inflammation is
commonly caused by candida, and doTERRA has ways to help with that.
You might also find out what their specific issues are and then
recommend which oils would help. I hope you don't mind hearing my two
cents worth. Good luck and keep learning more about our amazing oils!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment