Tuesday 28 February 2012

[Everything doTERRA] 6 month old with terrible gas

I have a 6 month old with terrible gas. He is strictly breastfed. He
had absolutely no digestive issues for the first 4 months of life.
Then he started going days at a time without pooping and have
horrifically bad smelling gas. I had no changes in my diet. I
started trying to give him some pureed vegetables and fruits about a
month ago, but that seemed to aggravate the problem so I went back to
strictly breastfeeding, but nothing seems to help. I've tried rubbing
DigestZen on his tummy in a clockwise motion and also massaging the
reflex points on the feet with it, but haven't seen any improvement.
I just started using doTerra and essential oils 1 month ago and have
had such great success with asthma, colds/flus, coughs and congestion
with my other kids and with my thryoid so I know they work. Just
wanted to know if anyone has other suggestions of what I could do to
help him??? I wasn't sure if I could take something internally that
would pass through the breast milk so I could get it into him
internally???

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment