Tuesday 28 February 2012

[Everything doTERRA] UTI with @ 2 YO girl-PLEASE HELP!

Modern Essentials said to do a warm compress with oregano and onguard
but I'm sorry I'm afraid that would burn her skin. Out of the others
listed I have lemongrass (also afraid would burn) and geranium.
Wondering if anyone has used one or the other and what has worked the
best. She's in pain now so please help! Thanks so much!

Oh ya-I know cranberry juice would be good but can't run out at the
moment to grab any. I'm also having her drink as much water as she'll
take.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment