Thursday 29 October 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: The new deodorant

I have solved the challenge for me...I am adding a drop or 2 of zendocrine, it works really well now and I agree, it is a detox as the odor is changing as I go along.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 3:22:30 PM UTC-5, debmc...@gmail.com wrote:
I know what you mean.  I think I need to work on one for me again.  I thought this would be a good choice.  the one I use to use was  a homemade one but it melts real easy in warmer weather.  I like that this one does not melt however, I have been using DIY for a while and this one does not take care of the daily need for me.   In fact it may even make it worse.  I am trying it for a whole month and we will see what happens.  if still not working from that point then it is back to my homemade blend.  Also we have to remember that this is the companies first deodorant so there may be some changes or more options later, who knows.  I know at conference there was an abundance of excitement over this item so I bet the company will keep working to get it right.  This is the first time I have been disappointed with an item from the company too. 

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 6:05:39 PM UTC-7, Diane wrote:
I was so excited to see that doTERRA was coming out with a deodorant and as soon as I can I ordered it.  However, even knowing it was a deodorant only and not an anti-antiperspirant, I was hoping it would at least truly cover up any underarm odors.  So I made sure I was putting enough on, it's kind of hard cause it doesn't slide easily, but I lathered it on as much as I could and it still lets odors thru.

This is the first time I've been disappointed in a doTERRA product.  Anyone else have any suggestions using this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment