Thursday 30 October 2014

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Trim Shake

I love both chocolate and vanilla...they taste so good I just add water...less calories that way...my hubby loves them in almond milk 


Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone


-------- Original message --------
From: SD
Date:10/30/2014 11:11 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Trim Shake

I use both the Vanilla and the Chocolate.  I mix either one of them with a random selection of the special flavored waters, fruit juice, milk, or make a fruit slush.  I love them both.


On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:20:50 PM UTC-5, Melissa Webster wrote:
Can anyone tell me more about the Trim shake? Does it have the necessary nutrients and vitamins a person needs in a day or meal? I'm just doing some research and trying to decide if I want the shake or not. Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment