Monday 7 July 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How can I stop detoxing?

Do you think detox could be manifest as cardiac arrythmias? I have had atrial fibrillation in the past. I had a cardiac ablation in Feb. of 2012, and no fibrillation since then. All was well there until 2 or 3 weeks ago when i started skipping beats momentarily, and then rigth back to normal rhythm. I am trying to get in to see my cardiologist but had to wait out the holiday weekend. He is also very much in demand.

I have done several cleanses, Candida was improving, then I took another antibiotic to have my teeth cleaned. Then the dentist told me they didn't require the antibiotic any more as it was doing more harm than good. :(. I started the GX Assist and PB Assist as soon as I left the dentist office. I felt I needed a rest from cleansing, but still have a lot of gas, so have been continuing the PB Assist. The GX Assist does help the gas.

I have tried to connect my symptoms to food allergies (I have had those in the past), detox, and my heart, but nothing is consistent..symptoms seem to come and go for no reason. Yes, I have been journaling for a long time and have filled several notebooks, but cannot see any pattern. Lab tests in May Were all normal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment