Thursday 31 July 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How can I stop detoxing?

I stopped all doTERRA products and the diarrhea stopped! I am now adding back the LLV one at a time and so far no problems.

I was taking DDR prime morning and evening and TerraZyme in addition to LLV. This must have encouraged too much cleansing for this old body.

I have also recently learned that some of the symptoms I have been having are anxiety, so I am using the mood oils and others trying to control it. I am finding. That the PLL allergy blend is working fairly well for me. Is there a limit to how much of this I can use or how frequently I can use this? I have been taking 6 drops in a tablespoon or so of water several times during the day.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment