Wednesday 16 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Nasty cough - can't get rid if it. Please help!

Marjoram acts as an expectorant. I use it daily in a capsule. Two drops each of thyme, marjoram, basil, and rosemary. I also have found a couple if other things that help. Diffuse a couple of drops of on guard and oregano then stay close to the diffuser. It did wonders for my horrible cough back in Dec. also if you have access to the protocol from symphony of the cells specific for respiratory I have put about two drops each from that protocol layered on the bottoms of my feet with great relief. I have asthma and allergies and so when I get a cold it often doesn't go away very quickly. I've found the oils have helped so much since I started using them. The other capsule I make that helps with the chest stuff from asthma is. 5 drops each of frankincense and lemon and 2-3 drops of either peppermint or sometimes I use eucalyptus.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment