Tuesday 15 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: irritable bowel syndrome

I am new in my recovery. So I haven't found anything yet with the oils that make me feel better. I've been using 5 drops of digestzen & 3 drops of ginger in a veg. cap. I do this right after I eat brkfst, lunch & dinner. I also add another one sometimes if I think I have over eaten. I really have done smaller meals & snacks but you know...sometimes you just have an extra helping. Just struggling & I haven't been with doterra more than 2 months. I have so much to learn. Its overwhelming.

Janet

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:11:49 PM UTC-5, Janet Buck wrote:
The Dr says I have IBS. Is there anyone on this list that could share what oils the use that have helped? I have allot of gas & diarrhea with nausea.

Janet

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment