Wednesday 9 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] On Guard+ soft gel testimony

Hi
I'm sharing great news! Two weeks ago everyone in my office was complaining about a summer flu/virus/bug that was making the rounds. I woke up the next day with a dull headache & took a lavender lemon peppermint shot thinking it was an allergy issue. By 10 a.m. I was hot & achy with a scratchy sore throat. I pushed alot of lemon in my water and I took an On Guard+ soft gel at 10, 2 and 6 pm, used Past tense on my temples and went to sleep at 7. I am happy to report I slept thru the night and next morning was fine! Still continued the soft gels 1 more day to be safe.
Love the convenience of the soft gels.
Sincerely, Deb Celedonia
I love the On guard+ soft gel. ..so convenient!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment