Wednesday 26 February 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Roller Balls (from downline)

I like that they are a bit "slower" than most roller ball tops because I feel like I am not wasting my oils. Just my 2 cents :)

On Monday, February 24, 2014 4:09:55 PM UTC-5, Detoxqueen wrote:

Any feedback? I just received this. Haven't tried them myself.

"Just checking in with you to find out if you have had an opportunity to use the stainless steel roller balls on the essential oil bottles?  I ordered a couple of packages and was really excited to try them.  I took off the plastic tops and replaced them with the roller balls only to find that they really don't roll very well.  It is really hard to get any oil out at all?  They are not like the nylon balls used on clary calm or past tense and I was just wondering if you have received any fee back on this item.  I have to say that I am really disappointed as I excited put roller balls on most of my go to oils.  Now I can't get the oil out, the ball sticks and does not slide to release the oil and if it does it is minimal.  Unfortunately I threw away all the plastic stopper tops so I am not able to take the balls off.  Have you tried them and if so what do you think?  I would appreciate your feedback."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment