Wednesday 31 July 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Weightloss for dogs

Yes I agree with you Liz, when I posted initially I was hoping to find a miracle oil to help my dog since he was in such poor health. I never give treats... only feed am and pm the amount of food the food instructions say for the weight the dog should be (vet told me this). I found the Sojos brand food which is raw freeze dried. He LOVES it! I was walking him between 30 and 40 minutes a day and I think it was too much for him. His legs started to hurt him. So made the switch to the food he loves ( he wasnt eating enough before) and his legs healed and hes back to his normal self. Just about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds to go and ill post some pictures!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment