Wednesday 16 July 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Congestive heart failure? (Pat) UPDATE!!!!!!!

Pat,
  I want to thank you for your help with what oils to use.  My mother is doing amazing.  Dr's can't believe the turn around in less then a week.  I traveled from my home in Roanoke, Va to Va Beach, Va a week ago Saturday because my mother was filling with fluid very quickly in her chest.  She has congestive heart failure, diabetes, extremely high blood pressure, damaged kidneys and other health issues.  While traveling I asked Pat for suggestions.  When I arrived at my mothers home they were trying to get her to let them call her a ambulance.  This would of been the 3rd trip to the hospital had she gone in the last month.  One nurse told my sister, your mother isn't going to make it.  She needs to go to a hospital.
I walked in her door carrying in my oils and started applying the ones Pat said to use.  I checked in on her all night to see if she was still breathing.  She was on oxygen and her vials were being sent electronically to a nurse 3 times a day.  I also drastically changed her diet to low sodium and low sugars.  By the next day she started dropping the fluid weight and her bp and sugar began to stabilize.   Little by little she was getting better.  In her other hospital stays she had been fed correctly which helped the sugars and bp some.  The difference we had was dramatic and I credit that to using oils on her.  In less then 2 weeks she has dropped about 13 pound of fluid, her diabetic Dr has reduced her insulin A LOT, her bp is stable.  Her legs and feet are not swelling and she is off the oxygen.  The 2 nurses that come in twice a week each are amazed.  And will be stopping their visits after the next two.  The edema in her eyes is down and her eye Dr came over and hugged me.  She didn't need a shot in one eye it was completely healed and the other only mild now.  She has diabetic macular edema.  Her diabetic Dr said he wanted to hire me and had a few more patients for me lol. It's just been amazing.  I honestly thought I was coming to watch my mother pass away and attend her funeral.  Thank you Pat for your help and wealth of knowledge.
Lynda in Va 

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 5, 2014, at 6:41 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:

I would rub her legs daily with a little coconut oil (for better spreading) geranium and cypress. Then I would apply just a drop each of marjoram, cypress and basil directly over the heart area. I would have her drink water with lemon. 

Coriander would be good for the diabetes but I think you should just try the one I have suggested for a start and then we'll look at more as she progresses.

Pat


On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM, 'Ldukek' via Everything essential <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Pat,
  I am going to help take care of my mother that is very ill with CHF,  she has fluid build up.  She is a diabetic & has high BP
Do you know of any oils I could use on her to help?
Thanks
Lynda

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment