Wednesday 16 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Vendor Fair restrictions...bummer!

Miss Pat,

Any vendor advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I am giving more than I make sometimes and I never know what to take,among other things.

ethics1960@gmail.com


Thanks,

Vicki

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:27:01 AM UTC-4, Carla Karstens wrote:
I was bummed by all the restrictions when having a booth at a vendor fair.  Since doTERRA has such high restrictions, what do others do to promote doTERRA at vendor fairs? I have developed all my own fliers to promote certain products, business cards, recipe cards, etc.  As a graphic designer, I find the need to make a lot of my own designs.  Unfortunately I can't use any of those at the booth...nor can we even use the Modern Essentials, A-Z or Zyto scanner.  So what can be done to entice people to come see our booth? Any others have success with what doTERRA does allow?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment