Sunday 6 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lavender Lemon Peppermint for allergies?

I just do a drop of each in water - about a shot glass worth - and swish around before swallowing.  I like this method more than tri-ease as it works faster.  Almost instantly.

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 6:58:52 PM UTC-5, Heidi James wrote:
Hi everyone,

I know there are the TriEase capsules now for allergies in the summer.  But I currently don't have them, nor do I have the money to get them on my next order.  However, I do have lavender, lemon, and peppermint oils and was wondering how you use them to help with allergies?  Just on the bottoms of feet?  Or on the nose and throat?  Or where else?  Help!  Can't stop sneezing!  (And I know it's not a cold)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment