Sunday 6 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Difference between TerraZyme and DigestZen

Heidi, I can attest to the value of DigestZen!  Like Pat said, it is for all gut-related issues.  Specifically, I have used it for viruses, both vomiting and diarrhea, and just plain nausea; food poisoning, where I had a
painful rumbling and was able to stop it with DZ; acid reflux...I could go on and on.  I have used it in many ways also: under the tongue, in a shot of water, in a capsule, in the navel, on my throat
topically, on my feet, across the abdomen.  In other words, there is no wrong way (hardly) and you will find a way that works for you. I never leave home without it!. :-)

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 2:06:33 AM UTC-5, Heidi James wrote:
Hi there,

Can anyone give me a good explanation of the difference between what the Terrazyme capsules do for you and what DigestZen does for you?  How are the products different?  How are they the same?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment