Wednesday 9 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] just getting started - not sure what to do first

Hi, I am fascinated by all of your testimonials for doTerra.  I have had a lot of success with Lavender for my headaches, as well as healing cuts, etc.  I feel like I would like to try the oils for some of my other medical issues, but I'm not sure where to start. 

I am on medications for diabetes (3 different ones), hypertension (3), depression (1) and gastritis (1).  I would really love to get rid of some of these.  I would really like to start on the diabetes especially.  However, looking through your suggestions, it looks like I need to use several different things, which looks like it could get expensive.  I have Slim n Sassy, Lavender and Peppermint oil at home already.  I haven't used the Slim n Sassy in quite a while because it was making my stomach upset.  I did read through a thread on it today, and think I will try it again, maybe in lemonade as one person suggested.  I was just rubbing it under my tongue three times a day, as I was instructed by the consultant that sold it to me.  I did see great results, wasn't hungry or grazing all day, but it did upset my stomach after a while. 

I also had a thyroid scare recently.  They thought I might have a node on my thyroid.  The doctor did a biopsy and found nothing wrong.  In the meantime, he put me on a low-dose trial of a thyroid med.  It didn't make much difference that I could tell and it has been discontinued.  Although I did start losing hair while on it.  It seems to be growing back slowly.  I have been using peppermint oil on my scalp at night and washing it out in the morning with my shower.  I haven't been using it long enough to see results yet (only a week, really), but I must say it is very invigorating, nevertheless. 

Anyway, I'm wondering:  If this were you, where would you start?  And what is the most economical protocol you can suggest?  

I hope I have included enough background information to help, let me know if you need more. 

Annie 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment