Sunday 6 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] How can I stop detoxing?

I saw my Internal Medicine doctor in May. He did the usual lab tests and checked my thyroid level (I have had a total thyroidectomy over 30 years ago). Everything was normal. I am 79 years old and have never done any cleansing before February 2011 when I started with doTERRA. I was told the detox could take some time.

I will have times when I feel great, and then I can feel awful an hour later. It is frustrating to never know how I will feel. Sometimes the bad times last for several days, and other times the symptoms are quite mild. It feels like something is exiting through my skin, as my skin will itch/burn if I rub it a little, like on my neck or arms. If I use essential oils much on my skin, other than on my feet, my skin gets red and itches. I get really tired if I don't lay down in the afternoon for a while.

Sleeping can be a problem too. I will be tired and sleepy and yawning, and then by the time I get to bed I am wide awake and cannot fall asleep! I have spent many sleepless nights.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment