Sunday 6 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] How can I stop detoxing?

I have been having detox symptoms for at least 2 years and I just want to go back to the way I was before essential oils and cleansing. I cannot fudnction like this any more. Symptoms are diarrhea, fatigue, head flushing, stress, my heart is skipping beats, lightheadedness on sitting up after lying down, insomnia, tense face and jaws, tired, weakness in legs, anxiety! Dripping nose, skin "burning/itching, skin rash on shin, cold at 74 degrees..

I have stopped all GX Assist, Zendocrine, TerraZyme, DDR Prime, and virgin coconut oil. Would it help to stop the LLVP also?

I have been eating vegan, no wheat, sugar, or dairy. I usually have oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, huge salads for lunch, and rice and/or legumes for dinner. I snack on nuts or fruit and any vegetables I can get my hands on. I am struggling to maintain my weight.

Ileen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment