Monday 7 July 2014

[Everything doTERRA] dōTERRA products to avoid with high blood pressure?

I had a " bleeding" stroke 9 mos ago I had gone without meds due to sensitivity to them. My BP got as high as 242/147 but felt ( and still do) that BP is due to mercury poisoning ( was 90% a year ago before removing mercury fillings - a year later was at 50%) but since the stroke they said I have to stay on 3 meds. BP has been better on meds but recently has been spiking. In MAY I started DDR Prime and it seems to have helped Hashimoto's, but found out today about thyme raising BP. There's Thyme in DDR and xEO Mega and Rosemary in On Guard! I was using all three. Only 1 xEO mega twice a day ( flax seed gives headaches), but does that mean I CAN'T use these anymore? Are there other products that contain Thyme and/ or Rosemary that HBP people must avoid? I sent email to dōTERRA product questions which didn't helped! ( see below)

: Thyme oil- which products to avoid with high blood pressure?
I have Very high blood pressure and trying to get down with dōTERRA oils.
I've been taking DDR Prime and been wondering why BP up.
Then found out there is Thyme in it!
What other products have Thyme/ rosemary that would pose danger for those with high BP?

Their reply:
Thank you for your inquiry. The ingredients that increase blood pressure are stimulants such as caffeine. We do not use stimulants in any of our products. There is no reason that Mito2Max should increase blood pressure. However, if someone already has or is at risk for high blood pressure, starting any new supplements should be done cautiously and slowly and it would be appropriate to consult their physician.

This wasn't the question I asked!

Many people say LLV helped BP, but what about the Thyme in it?
I'm taking lemon in water but how much and how often?
Want to do caps ( if I can mange with stroke hand)- up to now just under tongue.
Is there difference cap/ under tongue? Is internal better?
I've tried Ylang, lavender, marjoram and frankincense ( for stroke recovery) but, don't how much, how often and HOW should I use them to see results.

Should I stop DDR and xEO Mega and On Guard?
What other products need avoiding?
Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.
Blessings, Robyn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment