Friday, 4 November 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Yeast on Breasts, Thrush, and Vaginal Infection after delivery. Please help!

Cassie
it is my experience FCO and virgin coconut oil are safe for babies…sounds like her sensitivities are from milk allergy and candida 

The Candida Cleanse attributed to Dr. Hill that includes the following blend:

·   5 drops of lemon

·   5 drops of melaleuca

·   3 drops on oregano

Put the oils into a gel cap and take internally twice a day for 10-14 days, rest two weeks and repeat the procedure. or you can take gx assist

I also sufferd from vaginal yeast and I put the above formula with:
3 drops lemongrass and 3 drops Bergamot  in 1/4 cup virgin (melted in hot water) coconut oil, refrigerate till firm... and insert vaginally 2x a day. I fill half way and use the applicator from the over the counter vaginal treatment medication (they give you lots). Clears vaginal yeast in 5-10 days.

None of the above are harmful to your baby I would just reduce the amount mixed in FCO, (3 lemon,3melaleuca,2 oregano) the oregano is hot so dilute with FCO this formula can be put on your nipples... it ok if the baby swallows it. Put it on the bottoms of her feet also
Hugs…Katz

On Nov 4, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Cassie Knudsen wrote:

After getting mastitis, and getting it cleared up I am pretty sure
that my baby and I have a yeast infection and we are passing it back
and forth. I also have been experiencing some itching and slight odor
from the vaginal area. After consulting with OB/GYN he thought that I
might have a vaginal infection, and wanted to get me on an antibiotic.
Knowing that this will probably make the yeast and thrush worse and
make my baby more fussy than she already is, I want to treat with
oils. I have been putting Melaleuca with FCO in a spray bottle on
vaginal area but don't know if that is enough or if I need to treat
internally. Would GX assist be okay to take while nursing? I also have
been putting Melaleuca and FCO on nipples after each feeding and a
SMALL amount of just FCO on baby's tongue. I have not been washing oil
off nipple before nursing is that okay? Also is using FCO in her mouth
safe? I know that we both have candida and have been trying to limit
sugars and carbs. I already am on a really restricted diet because of
her sensitivities ex: No dairy (except Kefir), NO Wheat, NO Eggs,
almost no fruit, no tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, onions,.... I feel
like I can't eat anything! And even when I am eating none of these she
still seems to be so gassy after feedings. She may have a Lactose
Intolerance. I find myself craving sugars, and know that Slim and
Sassy would help but is it okay to use when nursing? Any advice would
be much appreciated! I feel ready to give up breastfeeding because my
nipples are SO sore, and the feeling of not being able to eat
anything.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com







No comments:

Post a Comment