which was set for the 5th. I am not happy at all.
We are having to find other ways around it, but there's no detering
from the fact that for two months on the trot, doTERRA have seriously
messed up. I look forward to the day when I can find something
positive to say...
On Nov 4, 8:37 pm, Becky <beckers197...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this topic has been discussed ad-nauseum, however I did
> have an interesting a-hah experience. I am an American living in
> Germany, so I order through the US. I have a friend who is for all
> intent and purpose a German and places her orders through the UK. We
> were both logged into our backoffice trying to place our orders when
> we realized that the US LRP has all the new Convention Products and
> the Holiday Joy available. The UK DOES NOT!!! The "Place Order" page
> on the US side has all the Holiday Products listed but the UK does
> not! I called Customer Service and the gal that I spoke to was
> baffled as to WHY this is. However she said we could place my friends
> order over the phone and it would go through just fine that way.
> So there must be a disconnect in the updating of the UK system
> somewhere. Its not too surprising when you consider how new the
> European market is, but it is disappointing.
> Hope this helps clarify things for people - and you can place your
> orders via the phone this month so that you don't miss out!!
>
> Becky
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment