Saturday, 23 July 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] FCO - New Bottle

I was thinking the same thing today. After using the FCO I just roll the bottle in my hands, then rub the oil onto my forearms ... at least I'm not wasting it that way, right!

I hope they do come up with a redesigned bottle.

Vikki B

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
Its just the way it is right now. There have been so many complaints that I'm
sure they are getting it fixed, but until they do. Don't lay the bottle on its side
and when you pour some out just use your finger to clean up the side.

That's it for now,
Pat


On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Gretchen <prvb226@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a customer who is complaining about the cover on the FCO. She
says if hers is not standing up it leaks. She also said when she uses
it it just runs down the side of the bottle, which is also a complaint
I have. Are others having troubles and if so have you found a
solution? I liked the old tops personally.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
http://www.snootyvixen.com


"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
~ The Dalai Lama



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment