There is also foot massage that can be done to move the bones. There's a massage school in California that sells an instructional DVD. I would think combining that with our oils would be very helpful. I will see if i can locate the info for you.
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
You are basically asking the oils to dissolve bone? The lemongrass might do
some of it but it will take a long time. Hope someone has a success story to add.
patOn Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Mel Landaluce <mel.landaluce@gmail.com> wrote:
My aunt has two big bunions on her foot and was going to have
surgery. I asked her to give the oils a try first, I want to send her
a package and looked in the book at it only has Cypress, I looked up
Cypress and it doesn't really seam like that would be the one I would
choose, I was thinking more along Lemongrass?
Does anyone have any experiences/testimonies for anything for bunions
with protocols and about how long it took before there was a change in
them?
Thanks as always, blessings.
Mel
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
Sharon Hoehner
Most potent Grade A Siberian Chaga grown in minus 60 degree temperatures: www.chagaholic.com
Most effective mercury chelator: www.zeolitepro.com
(250) 245-9240 Pacific Time
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment