read, those sales are included in my pv for the month, so doesn't that
mean that I can "buy less" than 100 pv and still get bonuses as long
as my monthly pv equals 100 or more. So if I ordered 60 pv worth of
products, and a PC purchased 60 pv in products, i would still get the
bonus since it equals over 100pv. That was how I understood it. So
then, would someone please explain to me the 2% unilevel commission
bonus you get for your OV. all my pv, my retail sales, my pc sales,
and my enrollment's purchases are all included in OV. so does that
mean I get a 2% unilevel commission bonus of the total OV? I am really
trying to understand this and it is very very confusing to say the
least.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment