client who was laboring. She was diagnosed with preeclampsia and
induced while on magnesium. Labor was very long and slow. At one
point, her blood work came back as having low platelettes (like 75 or
so). The staff explained that that made her at an increased risk of
hemmorhaging and she would be unable to have an epidural if she had a
cesarean - it would have to be general anesthesia. Since she had
already been laboring 30 hours, that seemed like a real possibility
(and she practices a religion that does not believe in blood
transfusions). Anyway, I massaged her feet with some oils - balance,
frankincense, and peppermint. the next blood draw showed her to be up
to 126 (which was higher than it had been before the drop - it had
been around 100). Several hours later, she was able to have her
cesarean without doing general anethesia, so that was a great
blessing. I went back to visit her a little over 24 hours after the
birth and her levels had dropped again (I did not leave oils with
her). It was pretty amazing, but I am wondering if any of you have
insight into what happened and which/how these oils worked.
Thanks,
Cindy
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment