Monday 30 January 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Zyto scans and other thoughts

I had a Zyto scan a couple of weeks ago.  It 'told' me some things I should be taking, and some changes to make in how much of other things I was taking/using.  

I am a skeptic.  For some reason, though,  I put full faith in this and the practitioner who did the scan.   However, after lowering the amount of a certain supplement according to the results, I nearly crashed after less than a week.

I believe the Zyto scanner, like so many other tools, is just that.  A tool.  IMHO, we still need to be smart and get our own knowledge and truth about things.  (Kinda like not relying on the arm of flesh)

Of course, as soon as I went back on the dose of the supplement, I started feeling fine again and have been ever since. 

Just my 2 cents....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment