Monday 31 October 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Toddler with Allergies

Thanks, all. He is on whole milk right now. I've considered switching
him to Soy. I'm lactose intolerant and drink soy so it wouldn't be
that big of a switch. My husband stays home so I'll get him to do the
protocol of lemon, peppermint and lavender. We diffuse Breathe and
OnGuard morning and night as well as apply both on his feet and
Breathe on his back/chest every night.

On Oct 31, 1:18 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> I might either diffuse breath or combine it with water and spritz on his
> pillow at night. Common home allergens are pets, down pillows, dust
> mites and laundry products.
>   The other big culprit is candida, especially if he receives formula.
> Most have high fructose corn syrup or sugar in them. Tried to find one
> without sugar in it the other day and failed. I'm afraid the only
> alternative I can think of is goats milk.
> There is a protocolhttp://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Candida.html#page=pa...but
> I'd suggest some discussion on the list about candida and toddlers since
> I don't have any experience to draw from for toddlers.
> gin
>
> On 10/31/2011 2:56 AM, Trisha R Jackson wrote:
>
> > It appears that my 18 month old has allergies.  He's constantly stuffy
> > and his nose has been running (clear) for months now.  We've been
> > applying OnGuard day and night, Breathe all throughout the day on his
> > feet and back and even Eucalyptus.  Nothing has been working.  I've
> > thought about lemon in his water but not sure if that will have any
> > affect.  I'm afraid the stuffiness is going to affect his speech since
> > he's so muffled and can't hear his words properly.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment