Thursday 29 September 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whooping Cough/ Cough that won't go away

We have found that layering 1-2 drops breathe then 1-2 drops rosemary
on top of that takes coughs away. Not sure about whooping cough but it
has worked for bronchitis as well as asthma coughs...would hurt to try
this and I'd even layer in the myrrh since it is an expectorant. Of
course with your 2yr old you will want to dilute these oils so as not
to harm her delicate skin...we just layer these on the chest and neck
areas...bless you and I hope this is helpful!

On Sep 28, 6:44 pm, April <april.fazz...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions, I can't get her to swollow a capsule
> unfortuantely, she is maybe still a bit small for that, but I am
> trying oregano, thyme and on guard on her feet a few times a day. I
> started with sandlewood and frankincense on her chest last night and
> she was as bad as ever. I will persevere. Maybe try some energy work,
> that could be very helpful!
> Thanks all
>
> On Sep 28, 11:26 am, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > A great cough blend is (for a litlte person) 2 drops sandalwood, 2
> > drops myrrh, 2 drops on guard and 2 drops frankincense in a capsule.
> > It works like a charm.
>
> > On Sep 27, 1:45 pm, April <april.fazz...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > Hi all,
>
> > > I saw some posts on here a while ago saying that people has been
> > > experiencing a cough that lasted for a long time....maybe worse at
> > > night. Well, my 2-year old daughter has whooping cough and I suspect
> > > that could be the case for some other people out there too. It often
> > > just shows up like a cold or upper respiratory infection in older kids
> > > and adults. I have it too now but it's very minor.
>
> > > My little girl is still up a LOT at night with this. We have already
> > > given anti-biotics, something I had never done and only did to protect
> > > the population from the spread of the illness. I have been trying
> > > everything for her cough and nothing seems to help at all.
>
> > > Does anyone have any good advice or experiece with this and could help
> > > me? I have tried so many oils on her, I am diffusing, vaporizing at
> > > night, Frankincense on her feet 3x a day, On Guard, Breathe,
> > > everything! Even trying honey, home-made grape juice, ginger.... I
> > > don't know what else to do???
>
> > > Thank you
>
> > > April- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment