Friday 29 July 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] help with why oils didn't work

It is so hard when someone who is not well acquainted with oils, start using them
and when they don't get the results they hoped for they stop. If I had gone through
what she did, I would probably have stopped. Had I not known about how to get well
naturally.
When treating something severe (or not) you need to muscle test and make sure you
are using the oil that is best for your body and present condition. When you muscle test
and your body goes back, it doesn't mean you can't ever use the oil it just means it
won't work right now. I am attaching the muscle testing doc for her perusal.
There is nothing these oils will not help if you use them correctly. It's also a good idea
to alternate protocols, it keeps the body tricked into thinking something new is coming.

Also if this was her first foray into using the oils, she probably needed to do some
detoxing first.

I hope she is open to your comments and our suggestions. It would be a shame to
lose her simply because she was not open to our thoughts.

Hope this helps,
Pat

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:29 AM, brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com> wrote:
This lady send me the following with what happened to her.  She is a
nurse, so she was very excited to share about the oils.  Now, after
this experience, she is not sure she even wants to share about the
oils and is very confused about why they did not work.  She was really
thinking of doing this as a business, but now, due to her severe
experience, does not even EVER want to recommend using these oils
internally.  She asked me why this happened.  I can't answer her, but
she feels she needs an answer because she is in the health field and
feels like she needs to know why this happened to come to grips with
this.  Here is what she sent me.  Pat, if you are reading, and any
others, please shed some light on why the oils did not work? :(by the
way, I was not sure what gtts meant, so I emailed her and she said
drops). :  (I think she got the protocol somewhere on the
everythingdoterra site):

Sorry to take so long to write.  My symptoms of cystitis actually
started on 6/24.  Took some cranberry right away and the symptoms
disapeared.  They reappeared the next day and that's when I started
the regimen with the oils.  First I added 2 gtts of OnGuard to about
four oz of water and drank that down then started on the capsules with
oils in them (2 gtts Frankencense, 6 gtts On Guard and 6 gtts Oregano)
three times a day.  I also use lemongrass and sandlewood with FCO
topically to area of pain as well as On Guard to reflex points on the
feet.  I continued this treatment througout the following week but
started have symptoms again on Thursday the 30th.  I was down in the
valley and didn't have access to my doctor.  I continued the treatment
and Saturday, July 2nd. started having chills and fever.  We came home
that day and I was too sick to even drive for most of the way.  I
didn't stop the  treatment until I went to Urgent Care on July 4th.
and was started on antibiotics.  My doctor was out of town but I had
spoken with her and when she was back a week later went in to see
her.  She gave me an injection of a stronger antibiotic and started me
on a different oral antibiotic.  I improved greatly after the
injection but remained weak with chills and fever for more than a week
after as well as kidney pain.  I didn't continue the oils once I
started on the antibiotic because I had only worsened on them and also
didn't want to take anything that might interfere with the
medication.

I had a CT scan which confirmed that I had severe pyelonephritis as
well as a small non-obstructed stone.

Now I'm afraid to take the oils internally.  Was using both the lemon
and sometimes limes oils in some of my water every day.  Also tried
the Slim and Sassy oil per the guidelines  with no results.

Hope this helps.  Will be returning to work tomorrow night for the
first time.  Have never been so sick for such a long time ever in my
life.  I even recovered from surgeries faster than this.

Thanks,

That is her testimony and she is not interested in sharing about oils
or using them until she can get some kind of answer as to why they
didn't work when she was so diligent.  I am not sure, so I need help
answering her.  Thanks so much for all your input.  Brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment