I don't think mine is a normal sinus infection after all. Nothing I've done has helped it. I switched to the virus oils and my nose has not improved. I also have a cough and feel like it's in my chest a little. I guess I'll switch back to the oils for bacterial infection and maybe do a search on the protocol for staph. I've seen several different posts on that though and I'm not sure I have enough oils to do the protocol. I also don't have any GX to try. Another friend of mine recommended trying Silver Biotics also. I'm at a loss as to what to do next.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment