Friday, 22 March 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: mole

I have used frankincense successfully and so have a couple of ipc's on our team.  However, I had a rather large one on my neck, and I decided to try lemongrass because (never mind, it is a long story) Anyway, I noticed it went through the same stages as the frankincense.  It was larger and it did take about two months.  The lemongrass will irritate around the edges, so then I would put FCO around the edges and also maybe lavender or geranium but remember, it pulls it out from the roots, so it will get "bigger" and "puffier" as time goes on and get a crusty outside edge that comes off.  Just keep doing it, when it comes off, it is amazing!  No gaping hole, or anything, you can not even see it.  No scar, smooth skin!  I love it!  so, I found lemongrass was cheaper however, it will probably irritate a little more than frankincense. 
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:50:27 AM UTC-7, bonnie smith wrote:
Has anyone had success with mole removal with oils?  I'm thinking maybe oregano?
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment