Friday, 22 March 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Infection in my nose

I found something that worked AMAZING for me for sinus pain and pressure. I had been suffering with it for a few days or so trying different things for sinus infection to no avail when I looked in the back of the ME book under Appendix B for anticatarrhal (A-Cat) It listed Helichrysum and Sandalwood as the best oils for removing excess mucous from the body. I rubbed a couple drops of each all along the sinus area and behind my ears and continuing down along the jaw line. I also put purify on a q-tip and rubbed it up  inside my nose as far as I could go. I also put 1 drop of purify on a cotton ball and placed in both ears and rubbed Melaleuca on the inside and outside of  my ears. I fell asleep with a hot pack on my ear that hurt and 2 hours later I woke up and the pain and pressure from my sinus infection was completely cleared up! I was astonished and amazed! That for now on will be my go to whenever I get a sinus infection. I've tried so many things in the past and haven't found any relief for sinuses like I did that day!

On Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:19:45 PM UTC-6, Shannon wrote:
Wow Carla, I can totally relate!! Other than the Melissa I've been putting things in a rinse, on a q-tip in my nose etc. my nose doesn't hurt as bad as yours but just have a real sinus headache & just massive sinus pressure. I don't even have to blow my nose it's just crusty & dragging me down! I just feel wiped out. I found out one one of my meds lowers the immune system so I've been trying immune boosting oils to no avail. Anyway, I'll keep it up till next week but I don't know if I can avoid antibiotics. I'm sure going to try though!!! I really DON'T want to go that route but this is going on WAY too long to stay miserable.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment