Monday, 5 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] MS and flu shots

Depending on your point of view ... and your research, and your beliefs. 

I have never had a flu shot - I just don't want that junk in my body. I've also never had a severe case of the flu, which is more than I can say for some of my friends who HAVE had flu shots!

Sorry, I'm biased :o)

Vikki B

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:42 PM, pamme <pammegal@gmail.com> wrote:
I read here how important it is to avoid the flu; Heather in AK
mentioned this specifically.  Do you get flu shots or do you use the
oils to avoid getting the flu?  Someone close to me was dx with MS and
doesn't want to get a flu shot.  Is that wise?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
http://www.snootyvixen.com


"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
~ The Dalai Lama



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment