Monday, 5 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: zytoscan

If you don't have a link to order through, I can get you mine. You
can contact me and I will get you the link. Thanks,

On Dec 4, 11:10 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> When you order the Zyto, if you know someone who has one it is best to
> order through a link they give you so they get a bonus. It costs the
> same so its always nice to share.
> gin
>
> On 12/4/2011 8:42 PM, sunny wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi, Colleen...
>
> > I'm ordering my zyto tomorrow!  remember to contact me in a week or so
> > and we'll 'play' with it together!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment