I only take the lorazepam once a day (0.5 mg), and if I try to reduce it I get so tense I can't relax enough to go to sleep, or I get very anxious with tingling on my scalp and arms, sometimes to the point I shiver and shake uncontrollably. I realize, now that I know what this is, that I need to reduce the dose more slowly a week or more at a time and only in very small increments.
My doctor isn't much help. She can't see why I don't just take the lorazepam and not worry about the side effects. "After all, you're 76 years old !" As if I am going to die tomorrow.":(
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment