Monday, 5 December 2011

[Everything doTERRA] painful neck gland

I'm hoping for some suggestions. I am on the tail end of a sinus
infection, just had a runny nose now and woke in the night with a
painful sore throat, jawline and lymph, it feels like it is up to my
ear. It is all centered on the left side. I've been gargling with
Oregano/Lemon and OnGuard through the night and every hour today with
little relief. I've used Basil the past three hours which lessens the
pain for about 40 minutes. Any one have other suggestions I might
try? Thanks! Would love to sleep tonight. :)

Angela

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment