Wednesday 27 August 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for Everythingessential@googlegroups.com - 25 updates in 15 topics

remove me from group


On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM, <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:54PM -0700

Here are some recipes that I have on my computer presently. :)
 
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:32:23 PM UTC-6, Queen 360° wrote:
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 10:41AM -0700

Which doTerra health and wellness supplements do you take and why? I am
currently taking the LLV, Zendocrine, and Phytoestrogen. Am thinking of
adding the PB Assist and the Mito2Max. But, boy… what an expense and
massive amount of capsules to take daily! Sounds like DDR Prime might be
beneficial too! How does one know which of all of these wonderful products
to use?
 
Thanks!
Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdoterra@gmail.com>: Aug 27 12:49PM -0600

I use all of them. :)
 
I only take 3 each of the LLV pills. This means a box set lasts me 40 days
instead of 30. So every 3 months I get a "free" month from buying LLV.
 
I only take one Zendocrine capsule a day, as I'm trying to be very gentle
with any detoxing due to breastfeeding.
 
I take one DDR Prime a day, I'm not trying to heal anything but merely
maintain better cellular health.
 
I take one Phytoestrogen a day, since that's what's recommended for
pre-menopausal women. If you're going through menopause or are done, two is
recommended.
 
I take 1 PB Assist a day. I think this vitamin is the one I see the least
benefits from, probably because my diet isn't clean enough.
 
I take 4 Mito2Max a day. If I could only have one supplement to pick from,
it would probably be this one. It's made the most noticeable difference in
my life. If you need extra stamina to get through the day because you have
3 young children and is waking all hours of the nights... this might be for
you. ;)
 
Blessings,
Leah
 
 
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 12:33PM -0700

Thanks Leah! So helpful! I am 40 and a stay-at-home homeschooling mom to
4 kiddos (14, 12, 9 & 7) so any extra energy would be a huge blessing!
Thanks for sharing!!!! Love on those babies for me! They really do grow
up so fast! :)
 
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:50:19 PM UTC-6, Leah Spencer wrote:
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:52PM -0600

I take everything Leah takes except the photo, I love how I feel and never
in a million years did I think I would ever take that many capsules a day.
Now I won't ever stop.
 
Pat
 
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:49PM -0700

Well you two ladies have me pretty well convinced! ;)
 
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:52:24 PM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:52PM -0700

Curious if you ladies take the bone supplement… you didn't mention, but
neither did I. :) If not, is there any reason why?
 
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 11:41:06 AM UTC-6, amoseley wrote:
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 11:12AM -0700

My 14 year old daughter has sudden and horrible acne. I know it's not
unusual for this age and probably hormonal. Any doTerra products that we
can use to help minimize the symptoms?
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:58PM -0600

The clear skin program is really good for this and also possibly something
to balance her hormones. Look at our Phytoestrogen also, this might help
with her hormones.
 
Pat
 
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:49PM -0700

Thanks Pat! We have the Clear Skin wash and roll on. Not sure she is
using it consistently. I've thought about the phytoestrogen for her as
well… and my 12 year old who has also started her period. I just wasn't
sure what age group it is safe for?
 
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:58:47 PM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Lisa Parrish <lisa.parrish10@gmail.com>: Aug 27 06:24AM -0700

Hello all
 
I started oils early on and got sick anyway!
 
I started taking oils last week around Monday ish... because I had a
thought that I needed to for my allergies. I was taking Oregano, On guard
and Frankincense 4 drops once a day. I started feeling like I could be
coming down with something on Saturday about 5 days later so I started
doing the oils three times a day and still got sick yesterday. I have a
sinus infection so now I am doing the electric netty pot with 2 drops
Lavender, Melaluca and Rosemary twice a day but just started that
yesterday.
 
I am really discoraged because I started last week when I was well and
still got sick. I am also inhaling Breath, Lavender and Peppermint which
started yesterday as well.
 
I used to get sick 2 to 3 times a year now it seems like its happening
more. I was hoping instead of going to Doctor and getting on antibiotics
that I can get well with oils but the last sinus infection I had that I
went ahead and did the oils ended up being the worst I have ever had to go
through.
 
My husband said may be I should just go get on antibiotics cause he has a
band show this weekend. I was hoping to build my immune system to fight
this itself and not have to get sick.
 
Any thoughts or suggestions? What else can I do?
 
Lisa
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Aug 27 02:01PM -0600

My suggestion is to not give up, stay consistent and choose the oils that
are best for you. Use you intuition also. Try the DigestZen on your sinus
area.
 
Pat
 
 
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Lisa Parrish <lisa.parrish10@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
Jenn cattaneo <jenn.j.catt@gmail.com>: Aug 27 12:31AM -0700

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago. It was looking very good the first week.
But now a bump is happening. The best way to describe it is, it's like a
bulging bump right along the edge of the hole, and it is bigger than the
hole. It bleeds if I mess with it. I have googled it and it looks semi
common. All the advice I find suggests to just use a saline solution to
soak and THATS IT. Keep hands clean, don't touch with dirty hands, don't
apply any ointments, anti bac, alcohol or peroxide. I have tried
frankincense, melaleuca, helichrysum, and just tonight I tried putting some
purify, chamomile, and melissa in my saline soak, and applying this mixture
to my nose with a Q-tip. It started burning, so I applied FCO, and then
left it alone. I'm pretty sure I should just leave it alone and stop trying
to get it to heal. It will heal. I am starting to take frankincense
internally, and I'm taking all my LLV, as well as a propolis supplement.
 
I was just a little surprised to find NOTHING on Essential Oils +
Piercings. Maybe leaving it an applying nothing at all is the best course?
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Aug 27 02:00PM -0600

If you are going to use anything at all make sure it is on guard, you
shouldn't need anything else.
 
Pat
 
 
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Jenn cattaneo <jenn.j.catt@gmail.com>
wrote:
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
Chad Rex <chadandlynnrex@gmail.com>: Aug 27 09:50AM -0700

Can you use oils, specifically citrus oils, in stainless steel water
bottles? A friend of mine that uses doTERRA said she thought you shouldn't
but didn't know for sure or why not.
 
I think glass is best and read that aluminum should not be used.
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Aug 27 01:05PM -0600

I use nothing but stainless steel
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
Kristy Holtz <kristyholtz@gmail.com>: Aug 27 10:49AM -0700

Regarding the Billy Price knee story - has there been an update on his
knees? My grandmother has bone on bone with her right knee but is refusing
surgery because she's 83 years old and doesn't want surgery at her age.
Curious for an update on him. Thanks!
amoseley <5moseleys@gmail.com>: Aug 27 10:42AM -0700

Thank you Ellen! She did take AFTER food but she didn't eat anything then
after she took it. The same thing happened with a morphine bomb also.
Thinking it must be the peppermint. Her dad seems to have a weird
reaction to that as well...
 
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 7:06:42 PM UTC-6, Ellen W West wrote:
Chad Rex <chadandlynnrex@gmail.com>: Aug 27 09:49AM -0700

Do you know the best oils/combos/blends I can suggest for parents to use on
their children when they get vaccines (if I can't talk them out of it)?
Heavy metal detox, anti-inflammatory, immune boost...
Carolyn Nelson <eojunkie@gmail.com>: Aug 27 09:53AM -0600

Okay, we all know about the morphine bomb..how about something stronger?
When I broke my wrist last month, 2 doses of morphine (via iv no less) in
the er did nothing...they had to pull out the big guns for me.
 
So, my quesrtion is...what's stronger? When the morphine bomb doesn't
touch the pain?
 
thanks, you wonderful people!
 
Carolyn
Lisa Kelly <maritlab@aol.com>: Aug 27 08:24AM -0700

Email me at doterra4you@aol.com
Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net>: Aug 27 07:13AM -0800

I have a pregnant mom with MS who has been using the peppermint with a
lot of success. She doesn't want to use the peppermint while nursing
(she uses a lot of it) and is wondering about a substitute. Has anyone
dealt with this before and found a solution?
gin
warrenfarm4@gmail.com: Aug 27 07:19AM -0700

i have a friend that is needing help with fibromyalgia relief. mainly nerve
pain but she has had a liver transplant and only one working kidney
..needing a kidney transplant. she is on a limited budget. I am thinking
Zendocrine and deep blue? how much zendocrine and would it be more cost
effective to get the oil vs the pills? she can make her own. and what about
the deep blue? would the rub be better? but i was also wondering with the
zendocrine will the grapefruit interfere with her other meds? thank you!!
angela <jazzavala@gmail.com>: Aug 27 06:55AM -0700

Yes! Still free. Email me at angelazavala(at)live.com and we can work out details.
Angela Zavala <jazzavala@gmail.com>: Aug 27 06:48AM -0700

Yes it is still free! Email me at angelazavala(at)live.com and e can connect.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: "Lori" <lorivaas@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎26/‎2014 7:56 PM
To: "Everythingessential@googlegroups.com" <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Convention Hotel Room Available
 
 
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:00:40 PM UTC-4, angela wrote:
I have a King size room at the SLC Mariott City Ctr for Convention available. $155 a night, looking to transfer it asap. Angela

I have a friend who is looking for a room! Is it still available? Lori
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/wRzsRS_mWNs/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.



--
Regards,
Cheryl Truty

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment