Emily gave a good description of LLV withdrawal symptoms. The benefits fade away when the cells are no longer being fed the vitamins, minerals, essential oils, the land and sea omegas and the herbal supplements. Make sure you are on some sort of prenatal vitamin - the best you can be. I would stay on Omega 3 and perhaps cut back on LLV if it is a price concern. Or host a party/class a month and help get the LLV paid for!
1. Stay hydrated with plenty of water. Add lemon to remove excess toxins - you and baby don't need excess junk. That will surely make you sluggish.
2. Eat healthy - curb white sugar, flour, soda, junk food, processed foods, etc.
3. Get the rest you need and figure out a safe system that works.
4. Are you able to get away and take a break - that helps to just recharge you so you can handle your little charges.
5. Breathe. I mean the physical act of taking in air and exhaling, but our EO blend helps open the lungs too to make it easier.
Many blessings for you and your family.
On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Helen Tenney <2parentsand3kids@gmail.com> wrote:
Tatiana,I honestly don't think it an addiction issue. What you are describing sounds exactly like I was before I started taking LLV!! And when I say exactly, I mean I could have typed that myself!! It is also how I feel within a few days of stopping :-( I did go to doc. for muscle testing and was told that 1/2 the recommended dose was enough for my body, and that has proven to be true. I know others that have been told by doc. to take various amounts of each. My heart goes out to you, it is EXHAUSTING in every way!-Helen
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:05:05 AM UTC-4, Tatiana Bennett wrote:I've been taking LLV through my pregnancy, and it's been pretty great. But now I'm having to quit because it's just too expensive for us right now. I haven't taken it in two or three days, and I feel AWFUL. Years ago, I was on adderall (ADD meds) and if I forgot to take it one day, I was completely sluggish and lethargic because of how addictive it is. I felt like I was drugged when I wasn't on the drug. Anyway, I feel just like that. It's all I can do to drag myself out of bed and take care of my kids long enough to plop them in front of the tv so I can fall asleep on the couch (bad mom alert). Sure, I'm pregnant, but I wasn't NEARLY this tired with my other two pregnancies... And one of those was twins.
Now don't get me wrong, I have faith in LLV and doterra, I believe in the company and I believe in their products. But because of how similar this feels, I just wanted to ask to be sure. Get some reassurance, more or less. I'm sure there are lots of things that can explain it. I'm older than I was before, I'm having to take care of 3 kids 3 and under while being pregnant, we're about to move so I'm under lots of stress, the list goes on. It could be as simple as I would be feeling this way anyway if I never took LLV, but it's just so awesome that I've been avoiding it all this time. But I seriously feel like I've been drugged, so I just have to know.Any reassurance would be appreciated!Thank you!--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product Consultant, #105652
April Promo - Ease the pain of spring cleaning and exercise with doTerra's Deep Blue. Contains 9 essential oils designed to reduce pain, inflammation and bring body back to homeostatis (ie good health)
FREE DEEP BLUE - Buy 200pv (~$200) worth of doTerra essential oils and products in one order and receive DEEP BLUE RUB & DEEP BLUE 10ML ROLL-ON. ($124.33 retail value).
PLUS 10% off doTerra PB Assist - the capsule in capsule probiotic that take beneficial flora through the stomach into the gastrointestinal tract. Needed when detoxing AND after taking antibiotics.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
No comments:
Post a Comment