Saturday, 20 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Hormone issues

The Creighton Model FertilityCare is the most scientifically accurate and emotionally fulfilling method for a family's reproductive health. Like essential oils there are no side effects like unplanned pregnancies when you use this method. :0) This has worked well for so many families because it helps put the responsibility between the partners and not just you, but it helps you understand what is happening with your body. It helps identify any concerns in your reproductive health and wellness as you age too. A faciliator will work with you. Very rewarding!
 
 


On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM, wills.carebear <wills.carebear@gmail.com> wrote:
Another suggestion if you aren't super comfortable with going straight to "natural family planning" methods and you don't like condoms... look into the FemCap, it is what I've been using for about 8mo, and it is pretty awesome.  I ordered mine from Canada so I didn't need to pay for a Dr's visit (but if you are getting the IUD removed you could just have the Dr order it then, if your insurance will cover it.  That plus ContraGel (a green spermicide based on lactic acid vs. nonoxynal 9) has been working really well for us - we don't notice it and it works (I get pg super easy so I know it's working! lol).  Anyhow, just another suggestion for you to consider or not ;-)

Cara


On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:32:36 PM UTC-5, Autumn Green wrote:
Again I appreciate all of the responses.  I do have kids, 2 daughters (21 and 16) and a step son that is 19, so heck YES I'm preventing!  My ex had a vasectomy so bc wasn't an issue for years and I loved being extra-hormone free.  I was diagnosed with pcos years ago (although I don't think that it was a correct diagnosis), I do have a few symptoms related to it.    And yes I have seen the commercials.  I have put off having it removed for a few reasons, one of which was the dr continuously telling me to give it time, it's been a year and nothing has gotten better.  I was hoping to find some relief with the oils until I can make an appointment and I have somewhat just not as much as I would like.


On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Rene' Dierking <rene.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Autumn,
I would agree with the gals who have mentioned to take charge of your own fertility by having the IUD removed.  Your body has WAY too much Estrogen in it (caused by the IUD) and this is causing all of your awful symptoms, especially the PMS.  I have low Progesterone myself and have had PMS in the past.  I am currently pregnant with our third child, but for all 3 of my pregnancies I have been on progesterone support.  I would really encourage you to help yourself and feel empowered that if you learn your own cycles, you can prevent pregnancy (if that's your choice) and you will have a better understanding of what's going on with your body.  Hopefully you won't have any other side effects that will be long-standing, but birth control in general is really NOT a healthy option for women.  Sometimes birth control can cause sterilization too, and if you don't have kids yet, this may ruin your chances of conceiving later in life.  If you read the side effects sheet included with any medication such as this, you will see what I mean.  There are always commercials on TV stating that lawsuits are being started for women who have used particular types of birth control that has caused them serious injury.  I hope that you can make the decision to help yourself feel better. :)

-Rene' :)


On Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:24:20 AM UTC-6, Autumn Green wrote:
I have a Mirena IUD, have had it for about a year and I have had numerous problems.  I've never done well on a hormone based birth control but my Dr assured me that this was so low on the hormone spectrum that it shouldn't cause me any problems.  Well it did!  I have gained about 25 lbs (if I LOOK at a french fry I get all bloated), I have horrific PMS, my breasts get sore and swollen every month, the cramps are out of this world and my period lasts for 7-14 days, sometimes with only a week in between.  I have considered having it removed but then I have to find another BC method so I thought I would try to reverse some of these symptoms with my oils.  I have been using solace everyday on my lower abdomen and ankles, whisper and slim and sassy on my feet...morning and night.  I just got the phytoestrogen this month and plan to start it tomorrow.  Any other suggestions?  Am I on the right track?  I haven't been doing oils for very long and I work a lot so I have tried to read and study when I can and this is what I have come up with.  The oils seem to help some...the solace has saved a few lives on a particularly bad PMS day but I just feel crappy all the time!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/fqoCKvX9_3o/unsubscribe?hl=en.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
Sally Lanza
doTERRA Independent Product  Consultant, #105652
 
April Promo - Ease the pain of spring cleaning and exercise with doTerra's Deep Blue. Contains 9 essential oils designed to reduce pain, inflammation and bring body back to homeostatis (ie good health)
 
FREE DEEP BLUE - Buy 200pv (~$200) worth of doTerra essential oils and products in one order and receive DEEP BLUE RUB & DEEP BLUE 10ML ROLL-ON. ($124.33 retail value).  
 
 
PLUS 10% off doTerra PB Assist - the capsule in capsule probiotic that take beneficial flora through the stomach into the gastrointestinal tract. Needed when detoxing AND after taking antibiotics.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment