Saturday, 20 April 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Glutathione???

I got involved a few years ago with a company that said that their product was the only one that could increase your Glutathonie levels.  Well I had a bad experience with their supplements.  Instead of feeling better I began to have fibromyalgia symptoms and it wasn't till I was introduced to doTerra and LLV that I was able to get rid of the pain.  I will never look back.  I believe you need to take a supplement such has LLV to get your body in balance and then it will produce what it needs.



On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Deb Perkins Whitney <perkinde@hotmail.com> wrote:
I went to a natural medicine clinic several years ago that had me using inject-able glutathione 2-3x a week.  I feel better now using our oils and supplements than I did then.  I use Zendocrine oil daily and very rarely take a drink of water without a citrus oil in it. I still have some issues but I have quit taking all my meds except Armour (I was diagnosed 30 years ago with Hashimotos and have not tackled that yet, not sure if I will be able to quit that). I just started a high protien low sugar diet plan including trim shakes and am sure that will help with the liver issues as well as everything else (and lose some weight, too).  Slowly but surely I am feeling much better in many ways, and am able to tell this to everyone, so I am excited about it.




Debbie Perkins Whitney
Energy Profile: Type 4 / 2
Discover your Energy Type at http://perkinde.myenergyprofile.com
Discover your Beauty Profile at http://perkinde.dressingyourtruth.com
My essential oil site at  http://www.mydoterra.com/debbiep






Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:44:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Glutathione???
From: detoxexpert@gmail.com
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com


A clean liver will produce plenty of glutathione.  Some glutathione products leave people in a temporary suicidal or almost bi-polar type of feeling when they suddenly stop using them.  Beware. Better to clean the liver and have it function properly than artificially boost it.  Just my opinion but it is based on more than just one or two client's experience.  Zendocrine oil and cleanse are great for liver cleaning and of course candida needs to be dealt with too.


On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Liz Peterson <lizypeterson@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been hearing a lot about glutathione lately and the amazing, almost miraculous benefits from taking it. I'm wondering, Pat Leavitt, or anyone if it is as amazing as "they" say, and if its in any of our products--or is a component of any of the oils perhaps?

Thanks,
Liz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
Sharie
Cell: 250-510-4946 Call or text me!
One capsule a day = A slimmer, healthier YOU!
www.PainlessFatloss.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment